Here at Wilton Wholefoods we take online security very seriously!
- The only information we keep is your Name, Address and optionally your date of birth. This information is kept on our personal server that is in a secure data centre.
- We do not use your personal information for any use other than to contact you regarding your order(s).
- Your information is safe with us. We would NEVER sell or disseminate this information.
- We do not process credit card numbers directly on our website, thus we do not store them.
- We are fully PCI compliant and we have to complete a stringent annual check to attain this.
- Orders are checked by real people enabling us to respond to any issues rapidly.
- Our website is protected using SSL encryption and is regularly tested for security flaws.
We accept payment by credit / debit cards in any currency you choose.
Top Tips to improve your internet safety
- Ensure you are running a modern internet browser.
- Ensure your computer's operating system is up-to-date. Always allow updates to Windows/Java when prompted.
- Ensure you have a good anti-virus software and that it is up-to-date! This doesn't have to cost you anything - there are a number of free anti virus packages available that yield very good results. Bitdefender, Avast!, Panda are just a few to get you started.
- When buying online, try to use a credit card instead of a debit card.
- When visiting a website that requires personal information, make sure you are connected using a secure web page. This is usually indicated by a padlock and by the letters HTTPS:// before the website address (at the top). If the site you are visiting does not have a padlock or the padlock is red or crossed out, do not enter important information there.