- No added MSG
- No preservatives
- No artificial colours
- Stir fry 50g of curry paste in 1 tbsp oil, then add 240ml coconut milk
- Add 200g of fresh meat and continue cooking
- Add another 120ml of coconut milk and heat until boiling
- Add 150g of cubed potatoes, 50g onion, 15g peanut, 120ml water and cook until the vegetables soften
- Add 3 tsp sugar and 1 tsp tamarind extract. Taste and season as required.
For a milder flavour, use half the quantity of curry paste.Ingredients
: Lemongrass, Garlic, Dried red chilli, Shallot, Salt, Galangal, Shrimp paste (Shrimp
80%, Salt), Coriander seed, Cumin, Kaffir lime peel, Cardamom, Cinnamon, Nutmeg.
Typical nutritional information (per 100g)
|Energy||0kJ / 0kCal|
| of which saturates||0.4g|
| of which sugars||3.8g|