The only veggie-friendly item in the Mae Ploy curry paste range!On the label
- No added MSG
- No preservatives
- No artificial colours
- Stir fry 50g of yellow curry paste in 1 tbsp oil, then add 240ml coconut milk
- Add 200g of fresh meat and continue cooking
- Add another 120ml of coconut milk and heat until boiling
- Add 100g of cubed potatoes, 50g onion and 120ml water and cook until the vegetables soften
- Add 2 tsp sugar. Taste and season as required.
For a milder flavour, use half the quantity of curry paste.Ingredients
: Garlic, Lemongrass, Salt, Shallot, Galangal, Dried red chilli, Coriander, Kaffir lime peel, Curry powder, Cumin, Cinnamon, Turmeric, Cardamom, Nutmeg.
Typical nutritional information (per 100g)
|Energy||546kJ / 130kCal|
| of which saturates||0.3g|
| of which sugars||5.6g|